For modelling clay figures/ Para hacer figuras de plastilina

Photobucket

For modelling clay figures/ Para hacer figuras de plastilina

(For spanish speaking readers please scroll down this text)

Thank to all the people that have been visiting My Space and add me as a friend!
I'll post as often as I can, several advices for the ones interested in the modelling
clay figures realization.

Here come the first six and for sure I will be very gratefull if you please comment,
make any suggestion, question or criticism.
Everything is welcome.

The first picture has four diferent scales for tiny clay hands, and I included my fingers in order to show the actual size of the pieces.

Photobucket

The second picture has a girl in a four wheel bike and
I've included a couple of coins to show also the size of the figure, (The bigger coin is slightly over the size of a common quarter coin)

Photobucket

For the third one I've included also a 20 pesos bill embracing the pieces to show that there is no trick about the size (mexican new bills are considerably smaller than a dollar)

Photobucket

Fourth and fifth pictures are just the start of the advices for the ones interested in the sculpture with plasticine or modelling clay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sixth picture shows actually my personal technique to get as much detail as needed.

Photobucket

Hope that this articles result of your interest!

Aldo Rodrigo Sanchez Tovar

Also for my new friends, I was wondering about sending small
interviews to the ones who accept them and then translating to spanish and post them in myspace and my other accounts in order to spread the voice of your talent and work.

The only thing is that I am not a stalker or a loony, I'm
someone too new in this internet affairs to know if this is not polite. If any one interested, let me know, but please do not get offended of my way of making things.
I have been reading bulletins, blogs, watching videos and pictures of your accounts and feel that many will probably be happy of sharing your thoughts with spanish speaking community.

Also would like to apologize once again if my english spelling and grammar are a little bit rusted, had been many years talking in english only to myself.

............................................................................................................................
Gracias a todos los que me han visitado en Myspace y me han agregado como amigo.
Tan seguido como pueda, ire publicando una serie de recomendaciones para aquellos interesados en la realizacion de figuras de plastilina.

Aqui van las primeras seis y ciertamente estare muy agradecido si pudiesen comentarlas, hacer preguntas, sugerencias o criticas.

La primera figura muestra cuatro diferentes tamanos de manos realizadas en plastilina y he incluido mis dedos para que pueda apreciarse la escala.

Photobucket

La segunda fotografia incluye a una chica en una cuatrimoto y decidi agregar unas monedas para hacer la comparativa de escala. (La moneda mayor tiene una medida ligeramente superior a una momeda de cuarto de dolar)

Photobucket

Para la tercera fotografia inclui un billete de 20 pesos mexicanos abrazando la figura para mostrar que no hay truco sobre la medida. (Los nuevos billetes mexicanos son considerablemente mas compactos que un billete de dolar)

Photobucket


La cuarta y quinta fotografias son el principio de la serie de recomendaciones para aquellos interesados en la realizacion de figuras de plastilina o masa modelable.

Photobucket

Photobucket

La sexta fotografia revela mi tecnica personal para conseguir detalles precisos.

Photobucket

Espero que estos articulos sean de tu interes!

Aldo Rodrigo Sanchez Tovar

Tambien para mis nuevos amigos en Myspace, estaba ponderando la idea de enviar unas breves entrevistas para aquellos que las acepten y publicarlas en Myspace y mis otras cuentas con la idea de difundir su talento y trabajo.

Lo unico que cabe resaltar es que no soy un merodeador ni un loco, soy alguien demasiado nuevo en estos asuntos de la internet para saber si es poco cortes hacer esto. Si le interesa a alguien, por favor hagamelo saber pero por favor no se ofendan con mi modo de hacer las cosas.

He estado leyendo con atencion los boletines, los blogs, viendo videos y fotografias de sus cuentas y considero que algunos de ustedes disfrutarian de compartir sus pensamientos.

Tambien me gustaria disculparme nuevamente si mi redaccion y gramatica en ingles son algo torpes, ha sido mucho tiempo de hablar en ingles solo conmigo.

Comments

Popular Posts