When in doubt. Make a BB-8. By Aldo Rodrigo Sánchez Tovar El Dragón de CRONOS Tiempo de Todo!

I am the Dragon of CRONOS Tiempo de Todo!
Fierce.
Grim.
Rude.
When you count a minute I watch the minutes of many ages.
Watch the present is so tedious and boring.
So many treasures hidden in the time.
As the savage beast I am, sure am no friend or brother of no one.
My cave is comfortable to sleep while the time goes by and the people's business become forgotten dreams and I awake furious and hungry when provoked.
Many shiny armored knights have met their fate in my jaws, their jousts and crusades, all too laughable for me.
Mythological beings, we, the ones that doesn't exist, don't have time or interest knowing how much is it for a 3D printer or a new Windows version.
It's my place and I publish as I want, so rude and brazen as I wish, at least, for me, language is not a barrier.
I am not what you wait or want, never was and I am very comfortable with the knowledge that as soon as I disappear, there will be no one else like me.



























These are some pictures of my project of making BB 8 on recycled materials I had at home, the first one was a small one of about 35cm height and the second would be at natural size  1:1 . Using Styrofoam Balls left on my backyard after failed projects, epoxy clay, acrylic paint and transparent sealers and varnishes. Here at the Facebook artist page CRONOSMTY www.facebook.com/cronosmty/ I have a couple of videos with the sounds and lights working.
Aquí sigo, en la cueva del Dragón, con tanto fuego adentro.
Mientras el mundo progresa pensando que los dragones son leyendas contadas por viejos supersticiosos.
Buena semana.
Arde mi corazón
Lucha Siempre
Delante del hierro
Ojos venideros… Sabrán la Historia. “Existen dos maneras de hacer las cosas: Hacerlas simplemente bien para llenar el requisito. o Buscar hacerlas extraordinariamente.
Es elección de cada uno.”
Please take the time to drop by my other pages all over internet.
It would be very nice if you help me to make this works known all over the world.


Facebook Group for promoting artists and their workhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/298492273538689/
Facebook Artist Page https://www.facebook.com/cronosmty
My brand new DeviantART account http://cronostiempodetodo.deviantart.com/
Clay Nation (Nación Plastilina) https://www.facebook.com/groups/272088726303538/

Comments

Popular Posts